Monday, May 4, 2009

Sands of time

Ok I have the most cliched title....that's originality. It is 4 th of May 2009 and as I look back on my existence the only thing that hits me is the void that is so apparent. I pause to ask myself exactly what I am doing? Introspecting on my second blog, this is not good!! I am existing not living my life and this bothers me terribly. I read this article a friend sent over and it just opened up a flood gate in my head. Things I have lost out upon, friends that have faded away......the only thing that is left are my own idiosyncracies. Takes an effort to live, I guess I am better off than I was a year ago, but have to put everything into "living". Finally that little extract had a meaningful definition about what love is. I could relate to it, it is not cliched, it speaks of it in a practical sense. The gist from what I could comprehend is basiclally when you live for someone else, that's love. Hey go check out Mr. Adrian Tan's speech at this link. You can draw your own conclusions.

Listening to "Winds of change" by the "Scorpions", time to create my own little flutter in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment